The patented MS-326 Mid Span Slit and Ring Tool is designed to provide easy access to optical fibers in thin-walled outer jackets. Building on the popularity of the Jonard Tools MS-6 and MS-26 Fiber Optic Mid Span Slitting Tools, we have incorporated a ring feature in the tool to make it even more versatile.
- Consists of 5 precision slitting grooves and 5 precision ring grooves ranging in size from 5 mm to 10 mm
- One side of the tool performs radial/ring cuts and the other side slits the cable (longitudinal cut)
- Compact design weighing less than 2.5 oz with included tethering hole makes it perfect to use in tight spaces or on the go
- Indicator line on top of the unit indicates the position of the blade for accurate slitting and ringing
- This tool was specially designed for use on Corning fiber cables such as MiniXtend® binderless FastAccess®, HD MiniXtend®, and other similar style cables
- Replacement blade set available, part number: MSB-5010
- Blades last for 5,000 slits/cuts
- All of our MS Series Mid Span Tools are patented for their unique design and functionality. Our MS-426 won the 2019 Cabling Installation & Maintenance Gold award for innovation and our MS-6 won the same prestigious award in 2018!
|Number of Slitting Grooves|
|Number of Ringing Grooves|
5 mm-10 mm
2.87" x 1.50" x 2.11" (7.3 cm x 3.8 cm x 5.4 cm)
0.214 lb (97 g)