Light Source Mainframe - S20012009999
Light Source is a handy instrument to provide you several wavelengths for testing the fiber equipment in an optical network and FTTx construction. Light Source is ideal for field or laboratory testing of optical communication systems at 850 nm / 1300 nm for datacom testing, 1310 nm / 1550 nm / CWDM 1270 nm ~ 1610 nm ( 20 nm spans ) for all WDM testing , as well as 1490 nm for FTTx testing by changing the interchangeable SFP module. Light Source features zero warm up, superb productivity and is easy to use with its pocket-size and rugged handy design.
- • Pocket-size & rugged, handy design.
- • No warm-up time required.
- • Interchangeable SFP Module design with LC or SC connector.
- • Flexible for changing wavelengths.
- • High Output Power stability.
- • Stable output wavelength.
- • Excellent re-connection repeatability.
Does not include any SFP/wavelength modules.