FPL-5050: Kit of FPM-50A & FLS-50 Fiber Power Meter & Optical Light Source Kit (-50 to +26 dBm, single-mode), Jonard
This tool kit provides everything you need to measure power and provide a stable light source for fiber optic cable testing. The FPL-5050 Fiber Power Meter & Optical Light Source Kit (-50 to +26 dBm, single-mode) includes:
The FPM-50A Fiber Optic Power Meter to measure wavelengths from 800-1650 nm, with a mere 0.01 dB resolution
- Measures 6 preset calibrated wavelengths with high precision to determine absolute or relative power.
- Includes FC/SC adapters for APC/PC/UPC connectors and an LC adapter for PC/UPC connectors only.
The FLS-50 Fiber Optic Light Source to provide either 1310 nm or 1550 nm wavelengths for a stable light source for single-mode fiber measurements.
- Has four different modulation outputs (CW, 270 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz) at 1310 nm and 1550 nm wavelengths.
- Includes FC, SC, and LC adapters to directly connect to UPC/PC FC, SC, and LC fiber connectors.
A FREE BAG! The H-22 Rugged Carrying Case with Straps ($35 value)!
Nylon Carry Case (FPM-50A)
Protective Cover (FPM-50A)
Storage Pouch (FLS-50)
With both the FPM-50A and FLS-50:
(3) AA Batteries each (required for operation)
(2) Cleaning Swabs each
FC Adapter, LC Adapter, and SC Adapters
FC, SC (APC/PC/UPC) & LC (PC/UPC)
|Power Meter Wavelengths|
850, 980, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625, 1650
|Light Source Wavelengths|
|Power Measurement Range|
-50 dBm to +26 dBm