VIAVI T-BERD 2000 HANDHELD MODULAR TEST SET OTDR TB2-DIS-QUADSLM
The T-BERD 2000 is a handheld modular test set for the installation, turn-up and maintenance of optical fibers across enterprise, metro and FTTx/access point-to-point or point-to-multipoint networks (PONs).
- Hands-free testing. Hands-free case optimizing productivity whether the task is “up poles or down holes” and ensuring all the essential fiber test tools are close at hand comes standard and makes daily work for technicians easier.
- Built for simplicity. Simple interface and one-touch button operation ensures straightforward use of the instrument. Results are displayed on a large high resolution color touchscreen.
- Widest range of applications. The modular form factor enables to outfit the test set with the exact capabilities needed in the field. Combining such a large array of applications into one handheld test set maximizes return on investment and drives common test methods and procedures.
- Large 5-inch touch screen display
- Test applications include OTDR, automatic IL/ORL, selective PON power meter and connector inspection with IEC pass/fail analysis
- Built-in optical power meter, VFL and optical talkset options
- New generation lithium polymer (LiPo) battery for up to 8 hours operation
- Flexible connectivity with ethernet, USB, bluetooth and wifi capabilities
- Special hands-free bag as standard
- Cross-compatibility with T-BERD 4000 multiple services test platform
In stock (can be backordered)