SmartOTDR™ E126A-SCPC; 100A 1310/1550NM VIAVI
The lightweight and compact SmartOTDR solution performs all essential fiber tests for metro and access networks with:
- OTDR measurements
- Fiber inspection with automated end-face analysis
- Optical loss testing (optical light source and optical power meter)
- Visual fault location With a tailored interface for different skill levels, it speeds and optimizes field testing for any technician.
Several wireless communication technologies (Bluetooth, WiFi, and 3G/4G via USB) enable remote control as well as data and workorder transfers to-and-from tablets, smartphones, and computers. In addition:
- SmartAccess Anywhere opens a tunnel in the cloud to remotely access and operate the instrument
- Compatibility with a wide range of cloud servers (WebDAV service providers) enables instantly sharing measurement reports y Cloud-based StrataSync™ provides asset, configuration, and test-data management, ensuring that all instruments have the latest software and options installed
Easy to Use and Understand
Smart Link Mapper (SLM) apps provide powerful, built-in expertise: Icon-based map views of OTDR links and events
- A summary table of results with pass/fail analysis
- Fast issue detection and identification and clear diagnostics
- SmartConfigs provides generic or user-defined setup configurations to eliminate setup errors and maintain results consistency. And, SmartTest one-touch operation ensures fast and easy measurements.