For more than a century and a half, General Cable has stayed ahead of the industry’s changing needs with products that meet future performance requirements and provide the best value in cabling solutions.
All GenSPEED Category 6 cables are made in the U.S.A., third-party verified for guaranteed performance and conform to ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards. They are offered in a variety of colors, feature TRU-Mark® sequential footage marking and are shipped in General Cable’s easy-to-use Pull-Pac® cartons.
When you need a reliable datacom cable with warranty assurance, choose from the series of GenSPEED Brand Category 6 Cables.
• 23 AWG solid bare annealed copper
• Plenum: Fluoropolymer
• Pair 1: Blue-White/Blue
• Pair 2: Orange-White/Orange
• Pair 3: Green-White/Green
• Pair 4: Brown-White/Brown
• Applied longitudinally under jacket
• Plenum: Low-Smoke, Flame-Retardant PVC